- What a cleaner can help with?
- Window cleaning
- Oven cleaning
- Deep cleaning (end of tenancy cleaning)
- Regular or one-off cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- How Hoppy helps you choose a cleaner with Rated People
Hoppy has partnered with Rated People to help you find local trusted cleaner and get the job done in just 4 easy steps.
Select ‘cleaner’ from the list of trades and tell Hoppy all about your job by completing a short form.
- Then post your job - you'll get a confirmation email from Hoppy and our partner Rated People that your job has been posted, with a link to where you can manage it.
- Now sit back and wait to hear from up to 3 trusted tradespeople about your job - be sure to check out their profiles, where you’ll find examples of previous work and genuine reviews.
- Then simply choose the right person for your job!
- What questions should you ask a cleaner?
- How long have you been cleaning for?
- Do you provide all cleaning materials yourself or do you use the products available?
- Do you need any furniture moved for you to complete the clean?
- How long do you think it will take to clean and what’s the quote per hour?
- Common questions to ask your cleaner
How much do cleaners charge per hour?
The price per hour for a cleaner will depend on where in the country you are and the type of cleaning job you need help with. Typically, cities see higher prices, especially if the cleaners are booked through an agency. Jobs like cleaning the oven, which take a long time, will be more and so will jobs that require specialist tools, like carpet cleaning.
How to clean a carpet?
Carpet cleaning is a very popular service as it’s not something many can do themselves outside of localised spills and stains. A typical carpet cleaning job takes up to two days. One method uses steam, injecting a cleaning solution into the carpet fibers and then pulling it back out. Another method utilizes a cleaning powder that’s sprinkled on, allowed to work and then vacuumed up; you can try using this method yourself if your carpet doesn’t appear too dirty. Otherwise, call in the professionals to get your carpet looking fresh again.