Prize Draw for a chance to win one £50 Amazon voucher for customers completing Hoppy's energy survey between 17 – 21 July 2019 (the “Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions (the “Rules”)
The Prize Draw is provided by Hoppy Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with company number 04049231, having its registered address at 90 Whitfield Street, London, England, W1T 4EZ (the “Promoter”). Entry into the Prize Draw signifies acceptance of these Rules.
Prize Draw timeline
- The Prize Draw will run from 09:00am on 18th of July 2019 (the “Opening Date”) to 23:59pm on 21st of July 2019 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive.
- All entries relating to the Prize Draw (the “Entries”) must be received by the Promoter through submission via the Typeform Survey (details at point 3, below) (the “Prize Draw Website”) by no later than 23:59 on the Closing Date. All Entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- To enter the Prize Draw:
a) Click on the link in the invitation email to the Typeform Survey for Hoppy Customer,
and answer all required questions.
b) All posts must be made in accordance with the instructions above by the
Submission Closing Date.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter the Prize Draw and there is no charge to register for use of the website.
- The Prize Draw is only open to residents in the Great Britain aged 18 years or over at the date of the Prize Draw, except: employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies; employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the Prize Draw or its administration; members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above; any other eligibility restrictions.
- In entering the Prize Draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Prize Draw. The Promoter will not accept Entries that are automatically generated by a computer, illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with, photocopies and not originals, or incomplete.
- There is a limit of one Entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
The Judging Panel
- The Entries will be judged by a panel of three judges (the “Panel”). The decision of the panel of judges (acting reasonably) will be final.
- The Promoter will select one Entry at random, and the entrant that submitted that entry will be the winner.
- If the Panel reasonably determines that no Entry satisfactorily fulfils the required criteria, the Promoter reserves the right not to announce a winner and accordingly, shall withhold the prize(s).
- The Promoter will send the full names of the judges and the Prize winners to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date of the Prize Draw requesting details of the judges and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the 90 Whitfield Street, London, England, W1T 4EZ.
The winner will receive one £50 Amazon e-voucher purchased by Hoppy. The Prizes are not negotiable, transferable or exchangeable for a cash alternative.
The Prize will be provided by Hoppy Limited and do not include anything else. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above are the responsibility of the winners.
An email will be sent by the Promoter to the winner entitled to receive a Prize, this email will direct them to their Hoppy dashboard which will contain a code to redeem the Prize that can be used on www.amazon.co.uk. Any other costs incurred to redeem the prize are the responsibility of the winners.
Prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to substitute the prize with an alternative prize.
The winners will be notified by the Promoter within 14 working days following Closing Date (the “Announcement Date”) by email.
Claiming the Prize
Please allow 30 working days following the acceptance of the Prize for delivery of the Prize to the designated address.
The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize within 60 days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative eligible entrant selected from the valid Entries received.
Limitation of Liability
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for Entries that are lost/damaged or delayed, regardless of cause, including for example as a result of any postal or equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server or any computer hardware or software failure of any kind, nor will it accept proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of Entry into the Prize Draw.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Any intellectual property rights arising in, generated from or associated with the submission of an Entry (“Entry IP” shall be vested in the Promoter.
By submitting an Entry, where applicable the entrant warrants that: (i) all materials submitted in the Entry are original and the entrant’s own work; (ii) it is the sole owner of all intellectual property rights subsisting in the Entry (including supporting materials); (iii) it has full authority to enter this Prize Draw; (iv) the use or exploitation of the submitted information and/or materials will not infringe any rights of any third party and (v) it shall immediately inform the Promoter if it becomes aware of any such infringement.
By submitting the Entry, in consideration of the benefits of participation, the entrant hereby grants to the Promoter and exclusive, royalty-free, sole worldwide, irrevocable licence to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store and/or re-format the Entry, including the idea, and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter for any purpose, including in connection with any publicity of the Prize Draw. The entrant undertakes not to grant to any third party any other licence or rights in respect of the Entry, idea or submitted material.
In consideration of the Prize, each entrant agrees that it shall:
assign to the Promoter, with full title guarantee, all intellectual property rights in the submitted Entry (including the idea, and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter) to which the entrant may now or at any time in the future be entitled, including under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world; and waive all moral rights in the submission.
Such assignment and waiver shall be effective as at the date of submitting the Entry.
Data protection and publicity
If you are the winner of the Prize Draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this Prize Draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the Prize.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Entry which does not fully comply with these Rules or if the entrant’s conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Prize Draw.
The Promoter may cancel this Prize Draw at any time, and/or may amend the terms of the Prize Draw. Any withdrawal of or changes to the Prize Draw shall be published on the Promoter’s website.
If these Rules or any part of them should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent that they are so illegal, invalid or unenforceable, they shall in that state or country be treated as severed and deleted from these Rules and the remaining Rules shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Please do not enter this Prize Draw if any of these provisions are unacceptable.